Quality and robustness for maximum ROI
What We Make
Laser Systems Tailored for Your Application
Our standardized industrial laser platform includes:
Mechanical frame for stabilized motion
High precision motion controls
Industrial electrical sub-system
Class 1 laser safety enclosure
Ergonomic user interface with touchscreen
Powerful turn-key software with upgrade options
Easy access for routine maintenance
Optional plans for TLS annual service
Your Choice of
The Right Tool Tailored for Your Job
Our most cost effective
solution, great for R&D in
laboratories. This is a class 4 system (additional laser safety protection required) and has lower motion precision capabilities.
Our most popular platform. Process parts as large as
450 x 450 mm size with
1 um motion-repeatability.
Comes with a Class 1 laser safety enclosure. Ideal for precision laser manufacturing.
A larger platform developed for processing much larger products and materials. With a variety of manual and robotic loading options to optimized material handling in your manufacturing.
Consider Your Upgrade Options
All of our tools can be configured for additional upgrades:
• Industrial high accuracy vision, for part alignment and QC
• Height sensor, for autofocus adjustment
• 2D line scanners, for 3D part measurement
• Custom vacuum chucks and fixtures, for application-specific part handling
• Integrated fume extractor, for debris management
• Rotary stages for tube and curved object processing
• Ionized air cross-flow, for debris management
• Integrated passive/active HEPA filtration, for medical clean environment operation
• Automatic part loading, for advanced automation
• Semiconductor cassette handling, for wafer loading
And many other custom automation upgrades available!
We are your trusted advisor for laser machining.
Please reach out to our applications team with your questions.
We are here to help, and if we don’t have a solution,
we’ll help you find one!